Lace up cheeky bandeau bikini set Model Information: Model is wearing a size: SmallMeasurements: height 5'6", cup 34C, waist 24", hips: 35"Fit: Bikini runs true to size guide. we recommend cold water washing by hand Add...
High Waist lace up floral bikini Model Information: Model is wearing a size: SmallMeasurements: height 5'6", cup 34C, waist 24", hips: 35"Fit: Bikini runs true to size guide. we recommend cold water washin...
Fierce Simplicity swimwear is for barefoot explorers lusting for adventure. For dreamers who live in a world whispering let’s fall in love... For the romance found in wanderlust dreaming, and the burning desire to travel the world in a bikini.
Charity: Your Fierce Simplicity purchase helps us and our charitable partners provide inspiring skill enhancing workshops and self-esteem programming for girls and at risk youth.
1. Tell us a Little about Yourself: I am originally from China and have been in US for more than 10 years now. I work full time as a researcher, focusing on cardiovascular surgery related area.
2. What are you notoriously known for: I refuse to go outdoor without makeup, even if just to pick up mail.:P
3. Who is your number 1 fashion inspiration? Jennifer Aniston
4. What made you decide to start blogging? I love fashion, I love to share, and I also want to make friends who share the same sense of fashion and value with me! Luckily I also have a hubby who has a hobby of photography and is never tired of taking pictures of me, which makes blogging so easy. J
5. What is your personal fashion philosophy I don’t believe in trend, I believe things that make me feel myself
6. Favorite fashion magazines? Why? Vogue, it is the first fashion magazine I read.
7. What are some of your current fashion obsessions? Warm and pretty outfits that I can wear under MN winter weather!
8. Celebrity crush? I think I have more crush on my family than celebrities J
9. Travel destination on your bucket list? European countries. Tahiti Island.
10. Looking back at this past year what are some of your greatest accomplishments? Sticking to my blogging schedule well, and made some nice friends through blogging.
11. What do you want to achieve in 2015? I hope that my blog can be recognized and remembered by more people.
12. What type of camera do you use? Canon 6D
13. Coffee or tea? Little bit of both
14. Champagne, vodka, or tequila? Probably Champagne, if it is sweetJ
15. Heels, flats, or boots? Boots most of the time.
16. 90’s grunge? Or 60’s glam? Neither.
17. What is your dream job? I love my current job, but I imagine wedding planning could be fun tooJ
18. Favorite Mac lipstick color? Viva Glam IV
19. What is your signature style? I see myself in skirts and boots a lot currently.
20. Go to beauty look? I am not sure I can describe my beauty look, but my go to makeup is eye liner.
21. Favorite shoe designer? Steve Madden
22. Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn Audrey Hepburn hands down!
23. Favorite Quote? To be rich is not what you have in your bank account, but what you have in your heart.
24. What is one thing your readers would be surprised to hear? I was afraid of being in a picture before, and I got nervous facing a camera. People all said that I looked better in person than in pictures. This has changed since I met my hubby, who took lots of pictures of me, I am a pretty good model nowJ
25. What is it that you hope to achieve in the fashion world? Be confident with my own style, and positively impact others with my own style.
26. What makes you unique as a fashion blogger? My style comes out of my heart, so I don’t necessarily follow certain trend set up by the industry.
27. What is your favorite look in your blog? My recent favorite is the look in my post “A Heartwarming New Year”.
28. Is there anything you would like our readers to know about you or your blog? I don’t believe the value of personal style comes from expensive brands. I hope my readers can enjoy my blog and styles as part of my personality and life experience.
To further connect with Bee check out her social media pages and follow her amazing blog: