Coco, 23 years old
1. Tell us a Little about Yourself:
I am a half French, half Filipina fashion blogger who recently launch my website http://mllecoconath.com .
Growing up in France, I decided to come back to the Philippines few years ago and attended a design school. Recently graduated, I am now working on my own carrier in the fashion world.
2. What are you notoriously known for: (vintage tees, a killer heel collection, obsession with Starbucks, love of yorkies)
I am curvy and not afraid to show it.
3. Who is your number 1 fashion inspiration?
I’ve always admired Rihanna’s style. She isn’t afraid to try, it’s very inspiring.
4. What made you decide to start blogging?
I wanted to share my passion for fashion with people all around the world in the hope of inspiring them and meeting new amazing people.
5. What is your personal fashion philosophy
If you like it, wear it!
6. Favorite fashion magazines? Why?
I’ve always been a big fan of Vogue. I feel very inspired when I read it. And their editorial shoots are always gorgeous.
7. What are some of your current fashion obsessions?
I am currently obsessed about street style fashion. I can spend hours and hours browsing pictures on the Internet.
8. Celebrity crush ?
Ryan Gosling. Who else?
9. Travel destination on your bucket list?
10. Looking back at this past year what are some of your greatest accomplishments?
Learning from my failures. The last year was very beneficial in terms of learning who I truly was and where I wanted life to lead me. I believe it is important for everyone to find that inner strength.
11. What do you want to achieve in 2015?
I would like to expand my fashion blog to a higher audience and be able to meet more and more people from all around the world.
12. What type of camera do you use?
13. Coffee or tea?
Coffee, black with 2 sugars.
14. Champagne, vodka, or tequila?
15. Heels, flats, or boots?
16. 90’s grunge? Or 60’s glam?
17. What is your dream job?
Fashion designer or working for a fashion magazine.
18. Favorite Mac lipstick color?
19. What is your signature style?
I don’t believe I have a signature style. I do like to change it up depending on my mood.
20. Go to beauty look? (red lip, cat eye, au naturel?)
Black eyeliner and mascara is a must.
21. Favorite shoe designer?
22. Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn
23. Favorite Quote?
“ But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?” – Mark Twain
24. What is one thing your readers would be surprised to hear?
I’m a bookworm, I love reading.
25. What is it that you hope to achieve in the fashion world?
I hope to inspire people to love their body no matter what their size is and have my own clothing line one day.
26. What makes you unique as a fashion blogger?
I’m not the typical skinny girl. I’m voluptuous and I believe a lot of women can relate to that.
27. What is your favorite look in your blog?
Honey Bee. I adore the yellow tribal skirt I am wearing.
28. Is there anything you would like our readers to know about you or your blog?
I do post often on my blog, so make sure to check it out for new updates.
Stay In Touch:
Instagram : http://instagram.com/mllecoconath
Twitter : http://twitter.com/mllecoconath
Pinterest : http://pinterest.com/mllecoconath
Blog : http://mllecoconath.com