- Name, Age: Tori Marocco, 23
- Location: Rhode Island
- Blog Title & Link: exploraTORIfashion Blog. // www.exploratorifashion.blogspot.com
- Tell us a Little about Yourself:
I am a 23 year old wife & mother. I am also a fashion blogger and part time hair stylist.
- What are you notoriously known for:
I just wear whatever feels good and I think a lot of my friends know me for trying any fashion trend as long as it fits in with my personality.
- Who is your number 1 fashion inspiration?
My number 1 fashion inspiration would probably be Diane Von Furstenberg because not only is her fashion sense timeless she is a true beauty inside and out. She is always encouraging women to find themselves and be nice to one another. One of my favorites things she has said is, "I didn't always know what I wanted to do, but I knew the kind of women I wanted to be."
- What made you decide to start blogging?
I started blogging after I was following a couple other girls blogs and I thought, "hey I can do that!" Also a lot of my friends & family would always ask me where I got my clothes so I figured I would show them not only where I got the clothing/accessories but also how to style outfits as well.
- What is your personal fashion philosophy
my personal fashion philosophy is that fashion is what you buy, but style is what you do with it.
- Favorite fashion magazines? Why?
I would have to say Elle because I think its the most relatable to the stage I am in at this point in my life.
- What are some of your current fashion obsessions?
Ripped Jeans, Fur and Statment jewelry.
- Celebrity crush ?
Crushing on Charlie Hunnam but don't tell my hubs ;)
- Travel destination on your bucket list?
- Looking back at this past year what are some of your greatest accomplishments?
I started my fashion blog in February of 2014 and I also gave birth to my greatest accomplishment of all, my son Jaxon.
- What do you want to achieve in 2015?
I hope that by the end of 2015 I am on the map in the fashion blogging world! I really am passionate about what I do and I know it takes a lot of hard work but I think anything worth it is work. I'm ready for it, 2015 is my year!
- What type of camera do you use?
I use a Sony camera. I am hoping to upgrade to a better one this year but the one I have does a great job!
- Coffee or tea?
- Champagne, vodka, or tequila?
I love my margaritas so I'd have to say tequila!
- Heels, flats, or boots?
Boots in the cooler months but heels when its warmer out.
- 90’s grunge? Or 60’s glam?
- What is your dream job?
- To be a fashion blogger!
- Favorite Mac lipstick color?
Rebel or Twig.
- What is your signature style?
I don't really have a signature style per-say. I just wear whatever I think is cute & fits my mood for that particular day.
- Go to beauty look? (red lip, cat eye, au naturel?)
I would have to say my go to beauty look is false lashes. They make your eyes POP! and they are so fun.
- Favorite shoe designer?
Thats a hard choice! I don't think I could pick just one.
- Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn
- Favorite Quote?
"Style is something each of us already has, all we need to do is find it." DVF
- What is one thing your readers would be surprised to hear?
I am a really big home body! Nothing better than being at home with my family & watching a movie.
- What is it that you hope to achieve in the fashion world?
I hope to just make an impact. If my little blog could make one girls day better than I would consider that the greatest achievement of all.
- What makes you unique as a fashion blogger?
I think what makes me unique is that I want every girl who reads my blog or looks at my instagram to feel like they are reading their friends blog or looking at the bff's instagram. That if they don't know what dress to buy for a wedding or what shoes go with their outfit that they could email me or talk to me and I would respond because I will. I genuinely care about every person who interacts with me on social media even if we have never met face to face.
- What is your favorite look in your blog?
One of the looks where i am wearing a dress and a floppy hat. So classic and comfy.
- Is there anything you would like our readers to know about you or your blog?
That I'm just a girl who loves fashion and people. I really want to help girls feel good about what they are wearing but more importantly I want girls to feel good inside because that is what truly matters. Life is too short to be insecure, You should be living your best life!